The Hub Dental Practice In Milton Keynes
More than 17,000 patients trusted us with their dental care in the last 12 months.
* We are Milton Keynes's Largest Private Dental Practice. *
* We are Milton Keynes's Largest Private Referral and Emergency Dental Practice. We see patients from almost every practice in Milton Keynes. *
* We offer a full range of High Quality and affordable Dental Care. *
* Your Full Dental Examination is just £25.00. Small Xrays are £9.00 each *
* We are open 7 days a week. *
* We have Free and covered parking within 1 minutes walk. *
* We offer Early Morning and Late Evening Appointments. *
* We offer Week End Appointments EVERY WEKEND!!. *
* We offer a choice of 7 male and 6 female clinicians. *
* We offer a 24hour Emergency Dental Service.
* Our Emergency Dental Service provided Emergency Dental Care for over 6000 patients in the last year *
* We achieved all the standards required by the CQC and much more as well!! *
* We welcome feedback from patients, as we are always striving to meet our patient's high expectations. *
One Stop Dentistry
Patients like to feel that their dentist is part of a team of clinicians who together offer the full range of care all in the same practice.
Most patients have a range of dental issues, so for example we have dental hygienists working everyday. This enables us to offer combined checkups and Hygienist visits 7 days week.
Working within a large clinical team means that many of our patients get a second opinion and the oportunity to have dental care from a clinician with expertise related to their treatment
We have developed a Centre of Excellence for
Orthodontic treatment, including clear and removable Orthodontic Braces
Root Canal Treatment under microscope and Rubber Dam
Periodontal Treatments, with Specialist and Hygienists care 7 days a week.
Dental Implant Treatments that are affordable.
We have invested in the latest facilities for modern dentistry.
In the last 2 years we have installed the very latest and safest 3D Digital Xray imaging sytem and the very latest digital microscopy.
Dental Materials are improving all the time, and those practice that are prepared to invest can offer treatments that were unimaginable a few years ago.
Almost all of our fillings are the very latest Composites and we complement these by using the most up to date adhesives and sealants.
Our Practice is committed to offering the very best materials and techniques.